The key functions of the role:
This is a generalist role that includes: coordination of all HR andrecruitment related administrative tasks. This role will suit anindividual looking to further their career within HR & Recruitment.
The HR Assistant will provide strong admin support to clients and the internal WHR team. The role will involve supporting our entire client base with all admin requirements and providing advice and guidance on HR & Recruitment related issues, applying a solution focused, tailored, risk assessed approach to all clients.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
HR Administration (for all clients)
· All HR related administration, including New Starter paperwork, leavers, and ad hoc letters.
· Ensure all starters, leavers and changes are updated on the HR systems tailored for each client.
· Arranging and co-ordinating company inductions for all new starters.
· Updating Employee Handbook in line with client requirements.
· Maintaining updated HR files for each employee.
· Arranging exit interviews and feeding back to the Senior HR Manager.
· Note taking within formal meetings.
· Keeping up to date with all Employment Law changes and communicating through social media and other relevant channels.
· Responsible for the HR helpline for clients.
· Creating and running monthly HR reports, as and when required.
· Providing clear and appropriate HR metrics monthly.
· Project work as and when required.
· Working with hiring managers and our Internal Recruitment Manager to develop job descriptions and finer details around the role.
· Advise hiring managers on appropriate attraction and selection methods for each role.
· Working with agreed service limits.
· Creating job adverts and postings and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, browsing social networking sites like LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills etc.
· Shortlisting CVs.
· Telephone interviews.
· Organising and attending job fairs and other events.
Qualifications/ Education / Experience required:
· At least 2 years' experience of working within HR.
· AT least 1 year recruitment experience.
· Ideally CIPD qualified or Degree within HR.
· Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
· Experience of HR software.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of employees and peers.
· Computer literate MS Office Packages.
· Previous experience with multitasking work and projects, and capacity to prioritise as needed.
· Team player, friendly and enjoys working independently and within a team.
· High integrity and ability to maintain ahigh-level of confidentiality
· Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities.
· Tenacious and resilient.